Summary: Are you fluttering while thinking of the relocation process? Undoubtedly, it is the concern of menace what will happen if the packers and movers in Bangalore turned out to be a scam company. A large chunk of people looks into this challenge that may come in the future journey of relocation. Now, the main concern is that what should be done to get over this? Then, we can simply answer by inhibiting ourselves from scam companies. But how? That you will know by reading this article here.
We will be sharing some of the unexpected things that the moving companies do to you if you are innocent:
- Not coming for the pre-moving survey
- Requesting for deposits
- Constantly changing a new business name
- Unnecessary extra fees
- Indulged into Blank contract
- Guaranteed quotes
Let us know these points in detail:
- Not coming for the pre-moving survey: You might have seen in your surrounding that the packers and movers in Electronic City usually do not get agree with the request of the pre-moving surveys. It is necessity for the hour to estimate the prices that will be levied on the person who is going to relocate from one city to another. If the moving companies will not get agree to the request of the pre-moving survey then how would they estimate the rates of the relocation process?A mere number of household items cant guestimate the prices rather the weight and the size of those valuables will also be counted at the time of departure. So, if the company is real then it will get ready for the initiative of the survey.
- Requesting for deposits:There are many reputable companies that do not demand cash or any kind of lump sum amount before the actual relocation or the delivery of the belongings to a new house at a new destination. But, if the moving company is demanding the entire amount at their bank account or cash-in-hand then you can have the idea of their authenticity. It is clear from this kind of act that the packers and movers are fraudulent if they do not know anything about the half payment process before the delivery of the items.
- Constantly changing a new business name:Some moving companies do not register themselves to the BBB (Better Business Bureau). They hide themselves from the eyes of the internet world and how would they do this? By changing their names constantly after each consignment. So, never ever forget to check out the name of the particular home shifting company on different platforms. Besides, also check out the experience of such companies.
- Unnecessary extra fees:It does not matter whether a person has a single floor of his house or a double story house, if there will be any extra charges then it should be cleared at the very first beginning of the pre-moving survey. The way of stairs to bring the household items down from the second floor can be a difficult task sometimes. So, it is obvious to add extra charges for the same. But, the main thing to focus on is the charges should be not hidden and disclosed at the time of payment only. This will create chaos in the end.
- Indulged into Blank contract:Here in this point, your common sense would be working more than a scam. It is obvious thatany blank contract can lead to any scam ahead. So, read out the contract of the Home Shifting in Bangalore before signing it.
- Guaranteed quotes: There is no such guarantee in the process of relocation from one place to another. The companies can commit only that they will be providing your belongings safely to a new location within 3 days or 4 days. But if the company is saying that we will be refunding all the money if the valuables will not reach the location timely then it is a scam.
All you need to focus on the above-mentioned points before getting into the process of relocation.