Setting up the123.hp.com/setup 5055all in one printer is easy and requires a few simple steps.
Hp as always brings its hallmark quality and features with the new hp envy 5055 Printer. Its sophisticated features, beautiful design and robust functioning make it one of the best Printer to buy.
Hp envy 5055 setup for the WIFI connection( 123.hp.com/setup 5055 )
This is a bit complicated but at the same time the most reliable method to connect the 123 hp envy 5055 printer. You do need the network name and password.
- Turn on the printer and go to the control panel. Before you do this, you should also know both the name (also called SSID) of your network and the associated password. If you do not know this data.
- Now press the Setup button on the printer control panel and then go to Network.
- At this point, the printer should show you all network sources in the vicinity. Choose the name of your network or, if you cannot find it, enter it manually at the end of the list. Make sure that the letters are case sensitive, otherwise, the connection cannot be established.
- After you have selected your network, you will be asked to enter the password. Again, think of an exact spelling. Once this step is complete, the printer should automatically connect to the network, including your laptop. You can now print without being connected to the printer with a USB cable.
123.hp.com/setup 5055 Printer via HP wireless connection
With the so-called HP wireless connection, you can skip the steps when entering the network name and password. To do this, however, both the printer and the laptop must be compatible with this technology. The following conditions must be met for the HP wireless connection:
- At least Windows 7 or macOS X 10.5 is installed on your laptop.
- The connection between the laptop and the network is wireless.
- Make sure that the printer is in the HP Auto Wireless Connection status. This is automatically the case when you turn on the printer for the first time or try to connect to the network.
- If you see the automatic wireless connection after turning on the printer, consider using this option. Before following the steps below, however, you should make sure that no downloads are in progress or that you are doing other important work on the Internet. The connection to the Internet is disconnected once during setup, which prevents access to the Internet during this time.
- Install the hp envy 5055 Printer software on your laptop that came with your printer. Simply follow the instructions that are displayed during the installation.
- At some point, you will be asked to choose a connection type for the network setup. Select Network (Ethernet / Wireless) and then the option to automatically send your wireless settings to the HP printer.
- You dont need to do more at this point, as the rest is done by HP software. Settings regarding the network name and password are omitted.
Setup via WPS setup
WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) is used to connect network-compatible devices with one simple push of a button. In order to be able to use this method, however, some basic conditions must be met once again:
- Both your HP printer and the wireless router must support WPS. You will usually find out whether this is the case in the manual. Alternatively, a large button labeled WPS is a safe indicator.
- The router must use WPA or better WPA2 as the encryption method for the password. This is the case with the vast majority of routers. Older devices that only use WEP encryption or a similar method are not compatible with the WPS setup.
The setup via WPS setup is then very simple just follow the steps;
- First press the WPS button on your 123 HP envy 50555( 123.hp.com/setup 5055) printer. The easiest way to find out whether there are other small things to consider is in the manual.
- Within the next few minutes and preferably as soon as possible press the WPS button on your router. If in doubt, hold it down for a few seconds if the connection doesnt work.
- Normally, the connection between the printer and the laptop (or more precisely the network) should now be established automatically.
123.hp.com/5055 setup for printing from mobile
Quick and hassle-free printing is the demand of most of the users around the world and mobile printing is what gives them just the right tool to do so.
Hp understanding this need does not lag behind and offer comprehensive tools and features to connect the hp printers to the mobile device. Be it Android platform or the iOS, connecting the hp printer to these devices is very easy.
Hp envy 5055 setup for iPhone through apples AirPrint
Apples AirPrint is a utility suite that is inbuilt in the MAC as well as iOS devices. Airprint facilitates connecting the printer as well as printing without the need for downloading and installing any extra application.
All the latest hp printer supports the apples AirPrint and with your 123 hp envy 5055(123.hp.com/setup 5055) print you dont need to worry about the AirPrint compatibility issues.
- Turn on the WIFI of your iPhone.
- Press the wireless button on your printer. You can also do so via the control panel of the printer.
- Your printer will search and find the wireless network of your iPhone and then connect to it.
- Make sure that your printer and the iPhone is connected to the same wireless network.
- Now select the document or photo you want to print.
- Click on the share button, now select the print option.
- You will be asked to select the printer, if your hp envy 5055 is setup and connected correctly, you will see it listed.
- Select your printer and then print the photos or documents.
Hp envy 5055 setup for android device
- Connect the hp printer on your android phones WIFI network.
- Go to google play store and download the Hp print service plugin
- Go to settings and enable the plugin.
- Now just select the document and choose the print option from the drop-down menu.
- Select your printer and start printing.
Hp envy 5055 setup for ePrint
Hp ePrint is the cloud-based service offered by Hp which gives you the freedom to print from anywhere as long as you have access to the internet.
- Locate the hp ePrint button on the printer.
- Ensure that your computer and the printer have access to the internet.
- Enable web services from the control panel of the printer.
- Now you just need the email address of the printer.
- You just have to send the document or photos over the mail for printing.
- Just make sure that the documents and photos do not exceed the 10 MB size.
Whenever you send the email, it should have a proper subject, or the print job may be canceled by the ePrint server.
If You are still facing issue with your HP printer You can also call ourtoll free number +1-833-283-0002.