Gary Busey denied that he groped women at a convention in New Jersey last week, saying his accusers “made up” the allegations, according to a report.
The 79-year-old actor — who was charged Friday with criminal sexual contact for allegedly fondling two women — said the interaction with his accusers was actually brief and uneventful, according to TMZ.
“It took less than 10 seconds and they left,” he said of the meeting at the “Monster-Mania” convention in Cherry Hill. “Then they made up a story that I assaulted them sexually.”
The “Point Break” star said he doesn’t “carry any regrets” because “nothing happened.”
“It was all false,” he told the outlet in video footage shot at a gas station.
Busey is accused of putting his face close to a woman’s breasts and asking where she got them, according to the outlet. The woman also claims he tried to undo her bra.
Another woman alleges he grabbed her butt at the event, which was held at the Doubletree Hotel from Aug. 12 to 14.
Photographers captured an image of Busey pulling his pants down at a public park in Malibu, California, on Saturday, one day after he was charged with the sex crimes.
He is scheduled to be arraigned on Aug. 31.
Read the full article here